What Ever You Want "Dear"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from maxman400

maxman400

That's what I told The LOML today in my shop. It's her Birthday :present::party::cake: so I Let her pick out anything in the shop that she wanted. This is what she chose, it's a Guardian rollerball with one of Dawn's freebie blanks called "Blue Candy Stripe". It has been wet sanded to 1500 then plastix polished.
Any Comments Welcome, And Thanks For Looking.:)
attachment.php

Attachments

• Candy stripe 1.jpg
    Candy stripe 1.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Candy stripe2.jpg
    Candy stripe2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 175
  • Candy stripe3.jpg
    Candy stripe3.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 685
  • Candy stripe 4.jpg
    Candy stripe 4.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 199
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Max, That is one GORGEOUS pen!! I love the colors. It has a very feminine quality to it. I'm sure she will treasure it. Thanks so much for showing! Regards, Doc

wizard

P.S. Max, You also have to post your Majestic pen in Dawn's Ancient Mars. It is stunning!! Regards, Doc

jskeen

Not only is that a nicely done pen, and what the boss wanted, if she gets mugged, it can be used as a self defense club too :)

Andrew_K99

If I brought my wife into the shop/garage and asked her to pick something out for her birthday I think she'd look around for a second and point to the concrete floor and say a new place for you too sleep tonight!

Great pen by-the-way.

AK

Last edited:

ctubbs

Max, that is a beautiful pen and a very loving wife. Take good care of her and keep feeding her with more gorgeous pens. Great job.
Charles

Mark

Thanks for the pix. Not only is a very nice looking pen, I'm sure your wife will love forever, but I've been hoping to see what one looks like closed. I really like the balance. (even better than my current RB favorite) Thank you...

drgoretex

Beautiful! And definitely NOT a guy's pen :)

Sounds familiar: "whatever you want, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear. You are right, I am wrong, Dear. Can I go back to the garage now, Dear?"

Ken

maxman400

Beautiful! And definitely NOT a guy's pen :)

Sounds familiar: "whatever you want, Dear. Whatever you say, Dear. You are right, I am wrong, Dear. Can I go back to the garage now, Dear?"

Ken
I love it when I'm in the dog house, :frown: because I just stay in the shop. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom