What blank is this?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gomeral

The CSUSA website shows the Jr. Statesman in what looks like a "crushed shell" blank, but the color doesn't match. I'm looking for something very much like the color of the Jr. Statesman demo blank, any ideas?

The CSUSA website shows the blank on the left:

jr-statesman-threaded_l.jpg

enlarge_popup
enlarge_popup

To the moderators - I couldn't find anything in the FAQs, if I can't link the the CSUSA website photo, please delete this message and/or let me know! Thanks!

daniel

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rlharding

I've seen that blank before......I will put on my thinking cap. I believe I bought it from someone here, one of the business people. He had a website where he sold transmissions, clips of all kinds, the serpent rods and some slabs.......I think that's where I got mine from. I can neitehr find his website nor remember his name.

mrburls

Daniel, That is Tobacco Marble Celluloid. It is in the CSUSA catalog. This blank has always been a good seller for me.

Keith "mrburls"

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There are three versions of the "cracked shell" blank. The picture may be of the early version (no longer available) that was Italian and took a better shine than the newer ones you can get from CSUSA and, I believe, Penn State. Very probably Beartoothwoods is selling one also. Ernie has become very adept at finding neat blanks. So, that could explain why the colors may not all be exactly the same.

Top Bottom