What a way to enter a site.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

VJHM

Well you all have heard alot about me. Most of it is true. I am a college student, my studies are in environmental science. I am also on the college rugby team, a lifeguard in the summer, and an outdoors person. As you all know I recently showed interest in woodturning. I dont know if i will stay here thanks to my big brother tainting my name. I am here for now, with that said I do not have the time that he has and I will not be on as often as he is.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mecompco

Howdy, "neighbor" (I'm three and a half hours North of you), and welcome. No harm, no foul on my part due to your brother's posting--I'm sure he meant well. Hope you stick around a while.

Regards,
Michael

stonepecker

The more you post the more I distrust you.

In truth, you are not the first to try this and you won't be the last.
The Adminstration of this site have had lots of pratice over the years and can't be fooled anymore. Everyone that tries this crap gets caught. You might fool some and for sure I have been fooled a time or two. But in the long run, you gain nothing by stealing and will answer for it when the time comes.

I fully believe that you are just one person who got caught in a lie. You are now trying to justify you actions. You have now made another profile and are using it to try and cover your tracks. YOU ARE A PHONY.

The best thing you can do is leave the IAP and never return. The second best thing is donate the things you aquired by fraud to the school or turning club there.

Last thing.........go to church and ask the Lord to forgive you. He will, .......

Top Bottom