what a day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Russianwolf

Well, I've been playing with the new tool I "received" for christmas, and got all caught up in the moment, so today I prepped 7 Cigars, 6 Baron/Sedona (3 on order) and 4 Sierra (2 on order). So I should be very busy finishing these tomorrow.

Included in the prepped blanks are several IBO, a BOW, a green BEB, a teak burl (just couldn't wait to put it on a pen) and an Afzilia Burl that someone gave me.

Now if I could just find the right tap for the baron section, I'd also be well on my way to my first kitless fountain. It's either that or order some more sections that use the m10x1 tap I already have.

jkeithrussell

I like to do the same thing. I spend some time looking through my available pen kits and try to match them to the right blank. Set everything out in some kind of sequence. Then cut, drill, and glue up the blanks. Then maybe clean up the shop or just take break and come back later in the day or the next day to turn and finish. I don't have anything laid out right now, so I might spend some time tomorrow setting up the next batch.

Top Bottom