Went by Roy's booth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Paul in OKC

I went to the arts festival that Roy (Oklahoman) is doing this weekend. Nice set up. Said he had done enough to pay the rent. Still has today and tomorrow to go. He does beautiful work. I feel very fortunate to live close enough to another turner from this group to be able to visit. Roy is a super guy. Looking forward to next month's shin-dig at his place.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Paul, enjoyed the visit and sure enjoyed your very well behaved 3 tow headed children. See you on the 20th.
These 4 day shows that go till 9pm sure do wear you down.

les-smith

Me too Paul. I went by today with the wife and kids. Roy got to see our two toe heads, and our girls are as blonde headed as your's are red headed. :)

Roy sure has a great set up. You could tell you were coming up on something special from three booths away. His booth just makes you want to stop and start touching all of his pens. I can't image the time and effort that goes in to running something as nice as what he has put together. I can't say this enough, he makes some really nice pens. Just top notch, they doen't get any better.

Talking with him has me really looking forward to the Oklahoma Bubbasville at his place. If your interested here are the details.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=458974&highlight=oklahoma#post458974

OKLAHOMAN

Yep!!!:good:Les has two very well behaved very blond toe heads and I enjoyed the short time they were there.
Thanks for the complement and now I understand why 19 out of 20 cotton candy eating kids have to touch the pens but what I don't understand is why their parents just stand and watch them, that's why I was so pleased with both Paul's and your children. Now I guess I'll just have to make the display less appealing:eek:LOL . Can't wait until the get-together:bananen_smilies051:
Guy's I've got to take some photos next show.......Sorry!:redface:

i
Me too Paul. I went by today with the wife and kids. Roy got to see our two toe heads, and our girls are as blonde headed as your's are red headed. :)

Roy sure has a great set up. You could tell you were coming up on something special from three booths away. His booth just makes you want to stop and start touching all of his pens. I can't image the time and effort that goes in to running something as nice as what he has put together. I can't say this enough, he makes some really nice pens. Just top notch, they doen't get any better.

Talking with him has me really looking forward to the Oklahoma Bubbasville at his place. If your interested here are the details.

http://www.penturners.org/forum/showthread.php?p=458974&highlight=oklahoma#post458974

Top Bottom