Well. Here it is after the drop. Happy now

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alxe24

Hi all.I'm happy that I could repair the cap of the first kit less pen I ever made. Originally the tip of the cap was black and after wife's recommendation it ended up being orange. I can't tell if I like the orange any better but at this point I'm not working on that pen any more.
Here is a link to the original post I made when I dropped the pen http://www.penturners.org/forum/f56/1st-kitless-dropped-shattered-after-1st-picture-106590/
and here is the revised version of it.

If you click on this link Alex's pictures and Photo tips you can see more detail images and a bit larger in size.

Thanks for looking and your suggestions.
What do you guys think? Black top or orange?

Attachments

• untitled shoot-019 copy.jpg
    untitled shoot-019 copy.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 471
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Personally, I like the orange finial. And I'd like to see it capped also. You have a close up of it capped on your linked site, but not where it shows the whole pen, or the orange finial. I also like the style of the section with the subtle lip. The wider taper on the barrel isn't my style, but that's just me.

alxe24

Thank you guys for the comments. Lame me I did not take a picture of the closed pen as a whole but I will later on today.
On the next one I might shorten the feed section a tad (not a whole lot to play with there) and do the body section a bit longer.
Aging thanks for the suggestions.
Alex

Top Bottom