Welcome to the Pretty Wood Pen Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

Welcome everyone!

We had such a great response to the inaugural Pretty Wood Pen Contest during the 2016 Summer Extravaganza, it now a part of the 2017 Birthday Bash.

The best part of this contest, besides getting to see so many pretty wood pens, is that it's EASY. Wood and a component set. . . that's all you need.

Make a pretty wood pen, finish it well, take pictures, submit your entry, kick back, and enjoy the rest of the BASH.

Oh, and about halfway through, I'll have a special announcement about a fantastic donation for a random draw among all Pretty Wood Pen Contest entrants that don't finish in the top three finalists. :)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brian G

Too bad you all have to wait to see the pretty wood pens that I'm seeing.

This will be a fantastic weekend to work on your entry. Take a chance and submit an entry.

Brian G

How cool is this?

An IAP member donated a genuine Lou Metcalf Pretty Wood Pen as a prize for a random draw of entrants that don't finish in the top three.

That's a fantastic reason to enter a pretty wood pen.

Brian G

I'm hopeful that everyone that has submitted an entry as of this post has received an acknowledgement either by email or by PM.

Probably a good idea to send a PM to notify me that you submitted your entry. I'd hate to have a spam filter or email glitch prevent your entry from happening.

I'll typically respond to PMs in the evening.

Keep the entries rolling in. You have until the midnight Central 2/19/17.

Brian G

This gets even better!

I have been informed that a BOB from Edgar has been added to the contest to be used in a random drawing of the entries that did not place in 1-3rd.

Thank you, Edgar, for donating the BOB.

So, in addition to the genuine Lou Metcalf Pretty Wood Pen, the added BOB from Edgar means that there are 5 prizes available for this contest.

Keep the entries coming, and force the voters to work hard at picking the top three.

Top Bottom