Wedding pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Rick_G

Rick_G

One of the young ladies in my church is getting married this summer. Starting to get expensive as I have been making these since I started pen turning for all the young women at church. I have them look at my website and pick the style of pen they want then I take it from there. This one is a Sedona F.P. in Ti. Gold and Alt. Ivory. The box is a rosewood box that William Woodwrite (penblanks.ca) have on sale for $2.95, with the price of the hinges and the time involved I can't make it for that price. I added the flocking, it just didn't look right without it.

1_2126.png

Attachments

• 2125.png
    2125.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 260
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Lovely pen ... great work !!!! I would be interested in knowing how the engraving/lettering is done, if you don't mind, please.

Fay Prozora

Beautiful pen! The couple will love it and the box and I agree with the flocking. It makes the pen look nice in the box and the box looks better also. It also protects the pen too. I too would think a pen can get scratches on it in the box with out any flocking or any thing to protect it. I mean making a pen like that can be time consuming I'm sure. It is a beautiful pen.. Fay

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
Beautiful pen & a generous gift to the young couples in your church!
I like the flocking too.

Rick_G

Lovely pen ... great work !!!! I would be interested in knowing how the engraving/lettering is done, if you don't mind, please.

Laser engraved. A local trophy/gift shop does it for me. Not cheap at $20 a pop but there are no cheaper places nearby and when you add shipping both ways to anyplace else since I normally am only getting one pen done at a time this is a bit cheaper.

Dan Masshardt

Laser engraved. A local trophy/gift shop does it for me. Not cheap at $20 a pop but there are no cheaper places nearby and when you add shipping both ways to anyplace else since I normally am only getting one pen done at a time this is a bit cheaper.

Would it be less if you did the colorfill yourself? I've not done it yet but I understand it's pretty easy.

Top Bottom