Wedding Day

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

Hello All,

An officer I work with is getting married and I would like to make a nice Bride and Groom Pen Set for the wedding gift.

Anyone ever made this type of set and if so, can you post pics? I need some ideas to really WOW them....

Thanks so much!

Michelle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bgio13

My brother got married at the lighthouse he and his wife spent some time at. Sent Ken at kallenshaanwoods.com a picture and he created this beautiful box. Had WoodTurningz laser engrave their names and wedding date on a Ti/gold and chrome Triton dressed in a wedding white blank from Exotic Blanks. I know it's not a set, but I hope this helps get those creative juices flowing,

Bill

Attachments

• Box & Pen.jpg
    Box & Pen.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 162

jttheclockman

I made these for my Nephew and his bride a couple years ago. They are white and black mother of pearl blanks which are tru-stone. Jr. majestic kit. Need to paint the the blank. I had them engraved along with a gift box. But the box I wanted to use was messed up by the engraver so I had to settle for this one due to time constraints. That did annoy me alot. My point is allow yourself plenty of time in case of mishaps.

robertkulp

Traditional black for the groom and white for the bride, as others have shown, works really well. If the bride had her dress altered and has some scraps from it, you can wrap the tubes with those pieces and then cast them. Since he probably will rent a tux, I wouldn't recommend cutting it up, but you could buy a piece of black fabric for to make a set.

You could make a set that is a reminder of one of their favorite places. Do they like a particular park or other location... Dreher Park Zoo, Jupiter Lighthouse, or the Breakers Hotel?

Top Bottom