We tried our first finial

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hippie3180

Hippie3180

This is a pen my husband and I both worked on, we tried our first finial and I think it went well. We didn't have enough on the cap to do one, but we managed on the body to squeeze one in. We have dubbed this pen the "trippy hippie," it's a hodge podge of the practice blanks we had that we thought worked together.

Attachments

• IMG_2108.mov
    37.1 MB
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Photos for this kind of sharing is best, video's seem to take a while to download.
While it does take a small window for the video to download, it does best show the nuances of chatoyancy and any sparkles within the blank. Video is a thing on here once in awhile, there is one a few posts up (the bowling ball pen) as well.

sorcerertd

Sparkly! It is hard to show chatoyance in regular pictures. The finial works very well with that blank, too.

You can embed video from YouTube if you upload stuff there. I'm not sure about anywhere else, but that keeps people from having to download it to their device to watch. Might be interesting to chronicle your progress online like that, though.

Curly

At 37MB it takes way to long for someone like me with rural wifi internet to download. YouTube suggestion works for me. I tried downloading and got a couple glimpses of it and then gave up. So another whining member here. 😉 I could get fiberoptic internet and watch it but the $1,000 hookup fee is a little off-putting. 😳 I saw the other thread you put up with the still picture and the pen looks good.

Top Bottom