"We get Requests"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from PenWorks

Status
Not open for further replies.

PenWorks

One of my favorite Jazz groups & Pianist, is the Oscar Peterson Trio, I would highly recomend the CD "We get Requests" recorded in 1964,you won't be disapointed! :) I made these while rocking out with that CD :D
A Black Ti Baron, solid body with holy end cap and a Jr. Statesmen V2 extended FP with gold nib, enjoy, thanks for looking, and thanks Ken for a wonderfull kit.

200582915832_piano_baron.jpg

200582915852_piano_sts.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobaltig

Anthony:

Oscar never put out a bad album. He's Da Man. I met him at the Lighthouse in Hermosa Beach, CA in 1969. Bought him a drink during a break and we had a great conversation about jazz. I always tried to pattern my piano playing after his, but God didn't give me the lightning fast fingers he gave Oscar.

Your pen looks wonderful. It looks much better than the piano pen I made this weekend. I'll get the knack of it on the next one. [:)]

Bob A

Originally posted by PenWorks
<br />One of my favorite Jazz groups & Pianist, is the Oscar Peterson Trio, I would highly recomend the CD "We get Requests" recorded in 1964,you won't be disapointed! [:)]

PenWorks

Drinking with Oscar, how cool is that ! [8D] If I could play the piano, I wouldn't be making pens. If I had any musical talent, I allways pictured myself a piano bar player or a heck of a sax man. [:D] I have a baby grand that plays itself, no one in my house would take piano lessons. [V]

Thanks for the comments, I really like Ken's new kit, it gives you options to take it in another direction.

Hi Anthony,

Wonderful Work.

Did you know Oscar was from my home town of Montreal....a great Canadian, just turned 80. Another great Canadian, Diana Krall played at his birthday party for him..a great event indeed!

PenWorks

80 years old ! God bless him. I just got the DVD Diana Krall "Live at the Montreal Jazz Festival" Did I see you there [:D] Thanks

JimGo

Anthony, those are ALMOST as beautiful as Diana Krall's voice. For those who haven't heard her, this means Anthony's pens look great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom