Way down yonder...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Blind_Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
...in the land of cotton! It took me several trys to get the kinks work out of casting labels. Thanks to Bruce, Steve and Don I think I have it.

This is for a friend that lives in the south.

Sierra-Confederate.jpg

Next to cast: American and British flags. :D

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Very nice Scott. So glad what we did was able to help others. Makes me feel helpful. I have one curing right now. Special job for the oldest Son. I'll show it when it's turned and finished.

Jamie

So how did you do that flag? It almost looks like it's painted on but if I understand right, it's a casting. You did a good job however you did it.

splinter99

My resin should be here Tuesday. cant wait to pour my first cast..That pen makes me want to go put on a pair of daisy dukes[:eek:)]
Man the possibilities are endless..you guys are opening up a new frontier
Great job and thanks for the inspiration

neon007

Great job. nice work casting the flag. I havent tried that yet. The great thing about this pen is I bet someone will be offended by it. Well at least if it was around here. Great job again. Would you like to sell one of those blanks???

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
If it only took several tries, you're ahead of most of us. Looks very nice. Reminds me of the War of Nothern Agression.

its_virgil

Old times there are not forgotten..... I wish my snakeskins had taken only 'several' tries. I stopped counting at several[:D]. Nice work and I'm glad you got it worked out and that I was able to answer your questions.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Bruce, Don and Steve,

The reason it was only several (instead of a 5h1t load) is because I learned A LOT from all of your postings/pictures. Many thanks to you guys for paving the way and making it easier for the rest of us. [:)]

Firefyter-emt

That's an awesome pen! I bet this bald headed red-neck in CT might get some "raised eyebrows" if I used that one for work! I bet it would go over great for the days I have to inspect cars in "the projects" !![}:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom