Wavey Retro With A Flair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from IPD_Mrs

IPD_Mrs

This is the second beautiful blank that we have received and successfully turned from the great winged one. While not Eagle's favorite by any means, this pen is bound for an art gallery for their big spring show. We wanted something a little flashy for the type of gallery and Eagle came through with another magnificent piece. This will be our center piece of the display. I want to put one of Lou's SF nibs on this pen but I kind of like the all silver nib. What does everyone think about this that knows FPs. Also, if anyone is looking to turn a blank like this or any of Eagle's other styles drop me an email and I will put you in touch with him. His guidance when turning his creations makes it all possible.

Mike & Linda

20084243153_9%20023.jpg

200842431540_9%20018.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

Mike and Linda, as to the nib your right that the silver looks good when the pen is posted, but putting a S/F nib will still look great and write soooooo much better and when capped well you get the picture, now to the Pink and Black 50's look are you going to display it with a 45 of the Platters"Smoke gets in your Eyes"? Yes Cav thats all one sentence just to drive you up a wall:D[}:)];).
BTW ya both done good.......

IPD_Mrs

Thanks Roy, I like your way of thinking. I am going to put one of Lou's nibs on it as I want the person who buys it to be happy with the way it writes. Every customer we have had that bought one of our FPs with the stock nib has had nothing but good things to say about how much better the pen writes with one of Lou's nibs, not to be confussed with his nips!:D

Fred the kit is from CSUSA.

Thank you to all for your compliments.

Top Bottom