Warning! Warning!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OKLAHOMAN

If you get an e-mail from the USPS stating that they could not deliver a package and you need to down load a lable to take to you post office to retreive the package.......
DON'T

My PC which has all the programs for shipping,inventory, customers and so on for Classic's has totally crashed.
Thank goodness for my lap tops

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rmartin

I got that same email. It looked real for sure, but if in doubt, I always delete without opening. Besides, the post office has a different email address for me and they always leave a hand written form in your real mail box.

leehljp

Member Liaison
The USPS will not notify by email of undelivered packages. (Nor will UPS and FEdEx, unless you have an account and asked them to notify you.) When anyone gets an email from ANY government agency, unless you initiated the original email query, it must be treated as SPAM, Phishing, or virus/trojan etc. Same for Banks! Same for law offices!

When in doubt, CALL before responding or downloading, or go directly to the web site and log in if you have an account, Do NOT log in by clicking a link in those kinds of emails.

Last edited:

Woodlvr

Yeah the USPS does not even tell the recepients when a package shipped a week before and was Missent back to the origin is finally on its way to the recipient. The trips that our packages take on their trips must be amusing.
I did wonder what those emails were sent to me for and they were thusly deleted?

Last edited:

bitshird

Thanks Roy, Do you use click and ship=USPS or Endica? I kind of got a bit worried when the Post office Click and Ship started accepting PayPal as a pay option, I'll keep an eye out for the email. We now use Endica almost exclusively or Direct off of PayPal shipping.

OKLAHOMAN

Yes Ken I use both Endica and Pay Pal Direct, the thing abou this one was it came through addresed from my Bella Penna web site with a copy sent to Pensbydon@xxxx.com giving the impression that who ever Don is was the sender of the package.

Thanks Roy, Do you use click and ship=USPS or Endica? I kind of got a bit worried when the Post office Click and Ship started accepting PayPal as a pay option, I'll keep an eye out for the email. We now use Endica almost exclusively or Direct off of PayPal shipping.

Top Bottom