Wanted: 2 pens made from antlers(I will provide antlers)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dedicated800

I have some antlers that I'd like turned into some pens. Antlers are a set from a 6-pointer. I'd like 2, maybe more, pens made from them. I'd love to have them for Christmas, but if that's asking too much then later would be fine. Anyone interested?

If I have posted this in the wrong place, forgive me and please point me in the right direction.

Ded

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ToddM

What type of pen are you looking to have made? I do a lot of bolt action pens in antler, pm me and I may be able to help you out.

lorbay

I have some antlers that I'd like turned into some pens. Antlers are a set from a 6-pointer. I'd like 2, maybe more, pens made from them. I'd love to have them for Christmas, but if that's asking too much then later would be fine. Anyone interested?

If I have posted this in the wrong place, forgive me and please point me in the right direction.

Ded
PM sent.

Lin.

healeydays

Hi John,

Welcome (can't say I ever welcomed anyone in Deals Trades Gifts & Wants before).

You are definitely asking in the right place. Don't waste any time waiting to pick someone though, Christmas orders are usually in by now.

Mike B

Skie_M

Well, I have a ton of time on my hands and not a lot of pens to do ... just Christmas bells. :)

I like working with antler .... you can send it and your kits my way and I should have them back to you within 2 weeks. I'll do it for postage and spare antler! :)

Top Bottom