Walnut bowl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toyotaman

toyotaman

This is a walnut bowl I roughed out and is drying. It's from a Historical site that was damaged by a recent storm. When dry I will finish it and donate it to their museum.

Attachments

• 0623112152b.jpg
    0623112152b.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 177
  • 0623112151.jpg
    0623112151.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 220
  • 0621112000.jpg
    0621112000.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 272
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

robutacion

This is a walnut bowl I roughed out and is drying. It's from a Historical site that was damaged by a recent storm. When dry I will finish it and donate it to their museum.

Oh...! that trailer...!!!:eek: We haven't got any of that up here, and me likes it very much...! Damn the distance...!:mad:

Nice bowl, colours may change a little but it will look nice when finished, for sure...!

What are you going to do with all that wood...???

Cheers
George

toyotaman

Oh...! that trailer...!!!:eek: We haven't got any of that up here, and me likes it very much...! Damn the distance...!:mad:

Nice bowl, colours may change a little but it will look nice when finished, for sure...!

Cheers
George

I did check with the postal service and they wanted $45.00 shipping for a flat rate box to there. I could blow your mind at the wood in my yard right now. I'm tired of looking at wood and very tired of bringing it home.

bench1holio

Cheers
George

I did check with the postal service and they wanted $45.00 shipping for a flat rate box to there. I could blow your mind at the wood in my yard right now. I'm tired of looking at wood and very tired of bringing it home.

id be happy to pay $45 for a 12" x 12" x 5 1/2" peice of figured walnut! :biggrin:

robutacion

Cheers
George

Thanks for your thoughts mate, most appreciated but, that flat rate box wouldn't allow one of those logs to fit, nor the $45 would cover it, unfortunately...!:frown:

From what you're saying, I would need a small shipping container to take that load off your back and yard, I'm certainly not sick of looking at woods and certainly/absolutely/definitely NOT tired of bringing it home...!:biggrin: (don't ask me how I feel, the next day or two, tough...!:frown:)

Damn, I could be "scoring" here...!:mad::)

Make good use of it all mate...!

Cheers
George

Top Bottom