Wallstreet II Rollerball?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CG39

Sold my first pen. It is the second one I have made. Its a wallstreet kit from Woodcraft. I really like it. Problem I am having is that the buyer wants it in a medium blue rollerball. I can't seam to find a replacement for the ballpoint that comes with the kit. I would like a higher end rollerball refill as well. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• ASUpen.jpg
    ASUpen.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mwhatch

Parker also makes a rollerball and a gel. I have not tried the rollerball yet but I sure like the gel. I have used it in Wall Street II and Premium Cigar.

ghostrider

You could try the Schmidt Easy Flow. There are at least a few vendors on here who sell them. It writes very smoothly, and might satisfy your customer.

The problem with the Roller ball is that they tend to be too long for the Parker style refills. The Easy Flow seems to be the "go-to" refill around here. They definitely make a difference.

dtswebb

Chris,

Locate a Monteverde ceramic roller Parker style refill. The come in medium and broad points in blue ink. The refill is a straight swap for the reill in the Wall Street and your customer will believe he is writing with a rollerball.

Matthew

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
A really discerning writer who writes a lot might....I say might....notice the difference between a Schmidt 9000 M and a low end rollerball - but if your customer wants a Sierra style - there is a reason rollerballs are capped. So you might point out to your customer that most pen makers do not sell uncapped rollerball pens and why.

gbpens

Smitty is right on! When a customer asks for a roller ball refill for a ballpoint pen suggest a parker style gel. It works for me.

sbell111

When a customer asks for a roller ball refill for a ballpoint pen suggest a parker style gel. It works for me.

I don't even load my parker-style pens with ballpoint refills. They all have gels in them. If the customer shockingly wants a ballpoint, I'll toss one into the pen for him.

Top Bottom