Wall Street IIs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Munsterlander

Woodcraft has a sale coming up starting Mar 28, all pen kits 20% off.

I've never used any of their kits, was considering trying some of the chrome/satin chrome Wall Street IIs.

1) It looks like these are fairly big pens, bigger than Aeros (which I've been waiting on now for a couple months), maybe longer than Sierras - is that right?

2) Do these use the same bushings as a Sierra or PSI Gatsby or WPP Tapa/Koa/etc.?

3) Any reason not to try these?

4) Any Woodcraft kits out there that are unique that you highly recommend?

Thanks!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

Mike Wallstreet II are the same as the Sierra. Same bushings and drill bit
Wallstreet III are a larger diameter and are what you get if ou buy what Woodcraft calls their Tropical series berea calls this a Sierra vista they use diffeent bushings
they are all made by Berea ands are great kits!

rsitzejr

Any experience with their click pens? I tried PSI's polaris and power pen, wasn't too pleased with them, fit and finish wasn't right, and the mechanism felt cheap.

tim self

The wallstreet II click pens are great. Haven't bothered with PSI's so I can't compare. Wallstreets are Barea kits so no worries.

keithlong

I just traveled up to the woodcraft store in Franklin, TN. I got 2 of the wall street II kits and 20 slimline kits. All their kits are on sale right now. I live about 90 miles south of franklin and my wife and grandson went on a shopping spree today. Good store to visit and their help was top notch.

Top Bottom