VISIT TO HALIFAX, NS

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Cool! I have relatives in Halifax, NS. But haven't spoken to them in decades . . . sorry. But enjoy your stay. And if you run across a Tobin, they may not know me - but we're related.

Hope you find a pen turner there.
Cathy Sue

gerryr

Well, I'll be there on the 12th and 13th but gone before you get there. There are a bunch or turners around Nova Scotia one who's work I admire is www.scotianpens.com. Darrel does beautiful work.

Darrell Eisner is a really nice guy. I met him and his wife, Beverly, at the Pen Turners Rendezvous last year and thoroughly enjoyed talking with both.

TAFFJ

VISIT TO HALIFAX

My visit is nearly over! I had a great visit with Darrell Eisner. He gave my friend and myself a great tour of his workshop and how he operates. His pens are 1st class and I especially liked the pens completed with Scrimshaw. The artist is exceptional!! Thanks Darrell for the bag of Canadian Timber and a great visit! He is exhibiting this weekend in Dartmouth, N.S

scotian12

Hi David...hopefully you have arrived home safely from your trip to Halifax. We enjoyed your visit to our shop and meeting your friend Mike. Its good to get together to exchange ideas and view other pen turners work first hand. Thank again for dropping by my booth on Friday and the corian pen blanks. Also a thank you to LEAP (Phil) and gerryr ( Gerry) for their kind comments.I now have two new friends who I can converse with. Take care Darrell

Top Bottom