Violet Anodized Custom Click

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BRobbins629

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Working on an aluminum pen to demo for the MAPG. This one coming pretty close as a prelude to Brad's mad chemistry demo.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Violet Click.JPG
    Violet Click.JPG
    227.1 KB · Views: 418
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I dunno Bruce, that's damned cool!!!.....I reckon you could ditch the Limey and do the show without him!!:rolleyes::biggrin:

( Not like I'm jealous or anything, mind you!! ):mad:

:biggrin:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Nice work. Anodizing is next on my list once I get my etch tweaked!
Brad's videos and a few pm's make it easy. Did a quick trial then dove right in.

I dunno Bruce, that's damned cool!!!.....I reckon you could ditch the Limey and do the show without him!!:rolleyes::biggrin:
:biggrin:
Got everything down but the accent - don't think I could get that in time. Guess we'll have to suffer with him:biggrin:.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Excellent Bruce. Glad to see another putting Brad's teachings to good use. About the clip? Is that your own product? Just curious. You know how we are :biggrin:

BRobbins629

Passed Away Dec 28, 2021
In Memoriam
Excellent Bruce. Glad to see another putting Brad's teachings to good use. About the clip? Is that your own product? Just curious. You know how we are :biggrin:
Clip is a Fisher Space Pen clip which you can buy without the pen in several colors on ebay. The idea behind this pen was to make it as simple as possible and I couldn't find any clips that had the ring inner and outer diameters to fit. This one seemed to work. I plan to order the other colors.

Top Bottom