Vince’s Woodenwonders

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NJturner

I wonder if it's a new formulation or a rebrand of an existing. I know BSI offers custom branding of CA to stores and vendors. My local hobby shop sells their own 'brand' but as the owner freely told me, its BSI with a custom label. Vince has been a big supporter of turners and local clubs, so I wouldn't have any issues helping support his business, but I am curious if this is a rebrand just to know what I am using.

monophoto

I bought some CA from Vince a few years ago. Totally unremarkable - no better or worse that any other brand in my experience.

Vince is a nice guy. I've pretty much standardized on his blue-flex abrasives.

JohnU

I met Vince at an AAW symposium two years ago. He is a nice guy. He will be a vendor at this years Midwest Penturners Gathering. I'm looking forward to seeing his booth.

Hi Gang,
Vince here. What I offer today in CA Glue is more than just having my own brand. The glue I offer today provides a couple of things I find important and useful.
Every 2 oz bottle has a small pin at the top of each bottle helping to prevent clogging that sometimes can take place with a bottle. In addition, when I receive a shipment of glue I know this glue was made at the time I placed the order. The glue was not sitting on the shelf. As a result a date is placed on each bottle so you can also see when this glue was made... folks really find this helpful! But most important this glue, accelerator and debonder I find to be the best I have used and that is why I offer these products. Hear me clearly... this is not an ad! This is me taking a moment and addressing the comments above. Thanks.
Let me know if you have questions. Vince

Jarod888

Hi Gang,
Vince here. What I offer today in CA Glue is more than just having my own brand. The glue I offer today provides a couple of things I find important and useful.
Every 2 oz bottle has a small pin at the top of each bottle helping to prevent clogging that sometimes can take place with a bottle. In addition, when I receive a shipment of glue I know this glue was made at the time I placed the order. The glue was not sitting on the shelf. As a result a date is placed on each bottle so you can also see when this glue was made... folks really find this helpful! But most important this glue, accelerator and debonder I find to be the best I have used and that is why I offer these products. Hear me clearly... this is not an ad! This is me taking a moment and addressing the comments above. Thanks.
Let me know if you have questions. Vince
Hi. Is your accelerator acetone or heptane/hexane based?

PreacherJon

Question - have any of you tried CA from Vince's Wood N Wonders? He has his own brand of CA and I am curious what your thought were if you've tried it - here is a link: https://vinceswoodnwonders.com/product/ca-glue/?mc_cid=dc1fba9e44
Vince is a really nice guy, I only use his Blue Flex for sanding my bowls. I had bought one bottle of thin CA glue from him. I needed it and was ordering disc so, why not? I've not noticed anything different from others. Besides various viscosities, I don't think you can really change the chemical formula of CA to make it better or worse than others. (???)

Top Bottom