Venus was her name...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from omb76

omb76

Made this one last night out of royal blue Madreperlato from Exotics. I've never had an MP blank show so much movement, and I really like this one. This is the first time I've made the Venus kit and at first I was concerned about the crystals making it look a little gaudy, but I think with this blank, it really looks good. Opinions?

Attachments

• IMG_1778.jpg
    IMG_1778.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 406
  • IMG_1780.jpg
    IMG_1780.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 309
  • IMG_1785.jpg
    IMG_1785.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 308
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

David, I think it looks awesome! I love the Madreperlato resins. Your pen shows the depth and movement of the resin. Nice pictures. Regards, Doc

omb76

Thanks guys! These blanks are foolers as you'd never suspect from looking at the unturned blank how nice they will turn out. Definitely a favorite of mine.

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Beautiful pen and Im with Seamus I have a couple out in the shop I just set aside as ho hum in the rough I will have to go take a better look.

PR_Princess

That looks fantastic David!!! Great job on the match up! Looks very high end, very expensive!!

I like the Venus, in particular the CB. Nice ladies pen, with classy bling!

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
There have been some "technical changes" in the madreperlatos in the last 12-18 months. The manufacturer in Italy has attempted to make the swirls more evident in the madreperlatos. The last couple we have gotten were kinda neat.

So, I have 8 colors on their way. Over 300 pounds in weight. Our FedEx guy is gonna love unloading NINETEEN boxes from his little truck!!!

Pics next week---look for a madreperlato "sampler" coming soon!!

Thanks for noticing---we try to keep the manufacturers making NEW things for you to make NICER pens.

omb76

There have been some "technical changes" in the madreperlatos in the last 12-18 months. The manufacturer in Italy has attempted to make the swirls more evident in the madreperlatos. The last couple we have gotten were kinda neat.

So, I have 8 colors on their way. Over 300 pounds in weight. Our FedEx guy is gonna love unloading NINETEEN boxes from his little truck!!!

Pics next week---look for a madreperlato "sampler" coming soon!!

Thanks for noticing---we try to keep the manufacturers making NEW things for you to make NICER pens.

The "sampler pack" is a great idea! I heard rumor of a green one that I'm excited to see. :biggrin:

Top Bottom