U.S Army Embossed SPW Le Roi

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lhowell

lhowell

Bought a few titanium and gold SPW Le Roi's from a fellow IAP member and thought it would be the perfect compliment to the U.S. Army Pen blank from HobbleCreekCraftsman. This pen was commissioned from a good friend for her husband's birthday. He has been in the Army for 6 years now and just re-upped for another 5!

Attachments

• IMG_3764.jpg
    IMG_3764.jpg
    209.1 KB · Views: 276
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Fantastic Pen, Lee.
Glorious Blank, from HobbleCreekCraftsman.
Excellent Fit and Finish.
Will make a Beautiful and Worthy Gift, and Tribute for "He Who Serves".
Congratulations,
Brian.

Skeels

Well I'm an Air Force guy myself... Lol. I really like this pen. I'm gonna be lookin into the company that makes these blanks, been seein all sorts of them lately. I have a buddy who's son who shipped out to boot a few weeks ago. Boys gonna be a Marine. I wanted to do a nice USMC pen for him and these look very nice. If my original idea fails, I'll be gettin a USMC crest like this Army one. Great lookin pen!!

lhowell

Well I'm an Air Force guy myself... Lol. I really like this pen. I'm gonna be lookin into the company that makes these blanks, been seein all sorts of them lately. I have a buddy who's son who shipped out to boot a few weeks ago. Boys gonna be a Marine. I wanted to do a nice USMC pen for him and these look very nice. If my original idea fails, I'll be gettin a USMC crest like this Army one. Great lookin pen!!

Yeah, Mark does a great job with his blanks! I've been trying to cast my own without the diamond plate embossing and different rivet banding (don't want to be a complete copycat plus I'd never sell just the blanks by themselves) but with very limited success as the foil labels I found continue to delaminate from the blank when they are placed in the resin. Just give Mark about a two week heads up because he makes the blanks as he receives the orders

Skeels

Yeah, Mark does a great job with his blanks! I've been trying to cast my own without the diamond plate embossing and different rivet banding (don't want to be a complete copycat plus I'd never sell just the blanks by themselves) but with very limited success as the foil labels I found continue to delaminate from the blank when they are placed in the resin. Just give Mark about a two week heads up because he makes the blanks as he receives the orders

Thanks for the heads up! Me and my buddy still ain't figured out 110% what I'll be doin bit I think this may be the route we go.

Top Bottom