two new pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from old folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

old folks

Just turned two new pens... top one is Leopard wood (I Think) and the bottom one is lightly spalted Main cherry. Opinions please...
Thank you

5_leopard%20wood_lightly%20spanted%20Main%20cherry.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
Make sure the filename contains only letters and numbers, no spaces or special characters. Make sure it is a JPEG file (.jpg extension). Make sure it is 90k file size or smaller. Then it should work.

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
It's the ampersand. I fixed it. Blame Bill Gates for allowing special characters in filenames. Oh for the days of 8.3 [:)]

JimGo

Ok, my opinions...you have the woods backwards! Bottom one is certainly leopardwood. Pic is a bit blurry to be able to see much else on the pens, but it looks like you did a pretty good job getting the barrels to the right diameter (that's the trickiest part for me). What kind of finish did you use?

LOL@Jeff

old folks

Originally posted by JimGo
<br />Ok, my opinions...you have the woods backwards! Bottom one is certainly leopardwood. Pic is a bit blurry to be able to see much else on the pens, but it looks like you did a pretty good job getting the barrels to the right diameter (that's the trickiest part for me). What kind of finish did you use?

LOL@Jeff
Jim Go, finish is Shellawax...only finish I have ever tried.
John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom