Two new in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

I made both of these this morning. I hope you like them.

First is Curly Black Walnut with Qulted Maple and Black and White laminated Segments.
Second is Curly Red Wood with Quilted Maple and White Segments
Both are on the Eagle Components from Lazerlinez
il_570xN.635487060_j1l7.jpg

il_570xN.635489506_7ct8.jpg

Hope you like them C&C welcomed..

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Mike, you really have perfected the spacing of your segmented pens. Both are absolutely spot on. Well done as usual. :)

Janster

...nice Mike. Do you sell many of those? I seldom ever get a request for a FP. I have sold a few less expensive Fps, just not much demand! Again well done.....Jan

I sell mostly fountain pens. Every once in a while I will sell a rollerball. I really need to make more rollerballs. I guess in answer to your question, yes I sell a few of them. My Etsy site tells me I have made 271 sales now I guess. I also sell a few outside Etsy.

mtassie

Beautiful looking set! I was up on the rail trail this morning I should of email you. Next time. Great job as always.

Let me know when you are up and we can meet. I was out on the road for a good piece today we went down to Putney to Curtis's BBQ wow that was good stuff you drive right past it on your way up from CT...

Mike

Beautiful looking set! I was up on the rail trail this morning I should of email you. Next time. Great job as always.

No I was in first service today Chris (my son) was leading music. Now I will tell you that I do pray while I am making them! It is funny someone in another thread mentions about the divine inspiration and that is truly what happens when you pray while you do anything. Well I am preaching to the choir I guess. Thanks for asking though Dan..

God Bless you my brother
Mike

Nice pens Mike. I always admire your work and am inspired by it.

You're not skipping church to turn now are you? ;-)

Dan Masshardt

No I was in first service today Chris (my son) was leading music. Now I will tell you that I do pray while I am making them! It is funny someone in another thread mentions about the divine inspiration and that is truly what happens when you pray while you do anything. Well I am preaching to the choir I guess. Thanks for asking though Dan.. God Bless you my brother Mike

I figured that was the case Mike. I was just giving you a hard time. I know where your priorities lie. :)

Plus your pens are a good apologetic. I'll stop now so we don't get in trouble. Haha.

plantman

No I was in first service today Chris (my son) was leading music. Now I will tell you that I do pray while I am making them! It is funny someone in another thread mentions about the divine inspiration and that is truly what happens when you pray while you do anything. Well I am preaching to the choir I guess. Thanks for asking though Dan..

God Bless you my brother
Mike

Nice pens Mike. I always admire your work and am inspired by it.

You're not skipping church to turn now are you? ;-)

Very very nice pens and segmenting Mike. You know once in a while, while turning, I also will speak God's name, and it does seem to help !! My bloodpressure that is, not my soul. Peace to you and yours, Jim S

mtassie

Let me know when you are up and we can meet. I was out on the road for a good piece today we went down to Putney to Curtis's BBQ wow that was good stuff you drive right past it on your way up from CT...

Mike

That's right off the exit, never stopped but went by it a few times going to the old Santas land.

Yes the Santas Land exit, great BBQ at that exit... Worth the stop and some great lunch.. Not expensive either..

Mike

That's right off the exit, never stopped but went by it a few times going to the old Santas land.

Top Bottom