Twisted Idea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from greeneyedblackcat

So there I was minding my own business watching TV and Wham-O Hells Kitchen comes on and gives me my next twisted pen idea. I'm not a demonic pen crafter but I am in a medieval mood lately so here it is. My own kitless version of a pitchfork immortalized in a pen. It is stainless and Bloodwood and has a parker insert, the crown turns to extend the pen, I twisted it to give it a little style. Hope you like it>>>>>>>>JK

Attachments

• fork 4.jpg
    fork 4.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 219
  • fork 5.jpg
    fork 5.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 212
  • fork 2.jpg
    fork 2.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 175
  • fork 3.jpg
    fork 3.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
You could send those to the contestants on Hell's Kitchen and every time
that loudmouth throws a hissy fit they could give him a little jab in the
flank.

How did that show ever get on the air? How did he ever get to be called a
chef? Any idiot can cook, most can even learn to cook well. But being a
chef involves a basic skill he doesn't appear to have, and that is the ability
to care about others.

I dunno.. I'm grouchy.

Nice pen though.. :tongue:

You could send those to the contestants on Hell's Kitchen and every time
that loudmouth throws a hissy fit they could give him a little jab in the
flank.

How did that show ever get on the air? How did he ever get to be called a
chef? Any idiot can cook, most can even learn to cook well. But being a
chef involves a basic skill he doesn't appear to have, and that is the ability
to care about others.

I dunno.. I'm grouchy.

Nice pen though.. :tongue:

LOL, Call FOX and see if they have an opening for me on the show and I will jab him a couple times for you. Thanks for the nice comment on the pen. :)

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
Wild looking pen. You're having a lot of fun with the medieval stuff, huh?

It would come in handy for pickles, shrimp and other little things like that.

jttheclockman

I am starting to see a trend here and you are scaring me. I guess there is a market for everything. You have the tooling down pat. Great job.

thewishman

Very cool. I really like your medieval series, they are all very creative and unique. Is a flail pen next or will it be a lance?

(The following statement is posted against my better judgement.)
Put that fork on a telescoping pointer and you'd have a portable weenie roaster.

alphageek

Former Moderator
Another very cool, VERY unique pen... I hope someone has pointed you the the penmakers guild. I would bet most of these creations would be a good entry point!

Very cool. I really like your medieval series, they are all very creative and unique. Is a flail pen next or will it be a lance?

(The following statement is posted against my better judgement.)
Put that fork on a telescoping pointer and you'd have a portable weenie roaster.

Wishman, I really like your ideas, you will probably see them posted in the near future, I especially like the telescoping weenie roaster!!! If any of you other guys have any suggestions let em rip. :)

thewishman

You could use a mini refill (like those in teachers pens or credit card pens) so there would be room for the telescoping section in the back - a portable weenie roasting pen.

For this pen - I envision a different variation and name.....
Use dawn's Cetacean Seas blank (http://www.exoticblanks.com/index.p...category_id=9&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60) and change the tines a little bit and you could call it "Tritons Trident"...

The pen already reminds me more of a trident than a pitchfork.
As soon as my wife saw this pen she said the same thing "It looks like Tritons Trident" She also said I should use brass for the entire pen because Tritons Trident was "gold" in the movie. That acrylic would look real nice on this pen.

Last edited:

alphageek

Former Moderator
As soon as my wife saw this pen she said the same thing "It looks like Tritons Trident" She also said I should use brass for the entire pen because Tritons Trident was "gold" in the movie. That acrylic would look real nice on this pen.

I hadn't thought about the color from the moie. She is right all brass would be cool. I was thinking of the blank a 'water' color. There are plenty of options too.

Of course the blank is the easy part... The hardware you add to it makes this pen - so no matter what - the blank is only a little part of these masterpieces that you make... I can't wait to see the next one.

Top Bottom