TV hows its made

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kingkeyman

Lazerlinez has a video taking you through the process of machining a pen. I think its a liberty pen. On a side note, I wander if the man in the Japanese video ever posted a "which lathe should I buy" thread on a forum.:biggrin:

tbroye

The Japanese pen maker was very interesting. The knife/chisel he use was amazing what a finish it left. The tools in his shop shall we say old school.

mmyshrall

Lazerlinez has a video taking you through the process of machining a pen. I think its a liberty pen. On a side note, I wander if the man in the Japanese video ever posted a "which lathe should I buy" thread on a forum.:biggrin:

I think in one shot, I saw one lathe stamped with "D. Oliver Lathe Co." and another lathe had "M. Redburn Mfg." on it. :biggrin::tongue:

ctubbs

If one has stomach tenderness problems, he should never investigate where the food comes from. Raised on a farm and never thought meat cme on a dipper wrapped in plastic on a nice yellow tray. Learned how to kill and clean/cut chickens by 6, helped kill hogs by 8, can cut up a full grown beef with a saw and knife. Did you know that potatoes, carrots and peanuts have to be dug out of the, UGH!, dirt and are often fertilized with POOP! OMG!

Charles

ps; sorry for ruining your snacks.

Last edited:

TimS124

People who love sausage and respect the law should never watch either one being made.

After more than two decades of working at one of the big tech companies, I've long since added "operating systems" to that list... :biggrin:

You could even safely generalize that to include almost all non-trivial software... :eek:

Top Bottom