Turquoise Cebloplast FP

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from drgoretex

drgoretex

Hello, folks. Thought I would put up a few pics of one I finished up yesterday. Unlike most of my pens lately, this one was not a commissioned pen. Just one I felt like making :). The material used here is a nice turquoise vintage cebloplast. I made this one to post comfortably, and loaded it with a medium steel JoWo nib.

IMG_6019.jpg

IMG_6017.jpg

IMG_6016.jpg

IMG_6024.jpg

IMG_6020.jpg

IMG_6026.jpg

IMG_6027.jpg

Thanks for looking - as always, comments and constructive criticism welcome.

Cheers,

Ken

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hewunch

Knowing what a pain that material is to work with, I stand to congratulate you on a job well done.

mrburls

Very nice looking pen Ken. I know what it's like working from a thin slab of cebloplast like that. I like your design of pen also.

Keith "mrburls"

bitshird

Very clean pen, nice shape, and Cebloplast is a love hate or hate it so much I love it, material. I'm confused, but your pen is very nice and eye pleasing.

JohnU

That pen looks great! I have several slabs of that blue ice material and love it, especially when its done but I sure hate to work it. Ive never turned anything that tested my patients like that stuff does. (dulling the tools, clogging the sandpaper and melting). Not an easy one to make but sure worth all of your efforts. I would not let that one go.

drgoretex

Very nice looking pen Ken. I know what it's like working from a thin slab of cebloplast like that. I like your design of pen also.

Keith "mrburls"

Very clean pen, nice shape, and Cebloplast is a love hate or hate it so much I love it, material. I'm confused, but your pen is very nice and eye pleasing.

That pen looks great! I have several slabs of that blue ice material and love it, especially when its done but I sure hate to work it. Ive never turned anything that tested my patients like that stuff does. (dulling the tools, clogging the sandpaper and melting). Not an easy one to make but sure worth all of your efforts. I would not let that one go.

Thanks very much. Ya, the cebloplast is a challenge, but it has a nice feel to it. :)

Ken

Top Bottom