TurnTex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

blade.white

1960 Diplomat View, Colorado Springs, CO 80905
As soon of you may know, in Dec my debit card information was stole. As a result I had to cancel my card and request a new one. Due to a miscommunication with the bank they did not send my card until 16 Feb.
The point of this is before my card was compromised I had ordered a new stabilizing chamber from Curtis. I informed Curtis of the issue and he still sent my chamber out when it was finished. Pay me when you can he said. I've never meet Curtis and he still had faith in someone he did not know. And for that I would like to extend a Thank You to Curtis and he has a customer for life.
:) And yes I was finally able to send him the full payment.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KCW

I am somewhat new to the forum, and turning, and can't believe the kindness and generosity of the people here. By nature, I am a mildly cynical person, and I am constantly surprised by the random acts of kindness displayed here. Curtis, I've never met you either, but you are awesome.

Dan

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
This is why I Love dealing with small businesses... Not to say Turntex is a small business...

I can assure you, TurnTex is almost as small as you can get! For the first 6 or so years, it was just me! Now, for the last 1 year or so, it is me and my nephew! I build chambers and take care of phone calls, e-mails, and ordering and Gaige, my nephew handles packing and shipping orders. We do this 5 days a week, 8-10 hours a day.

Thank you all for the nice comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom