Cheer Turntex

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

ultramax

:)
Received a juice proof for Christmas and just got my pump in today. It was an automotive pump for pumping down A/C lines. I was worried before I got it that I would have to go fetch fittings from the hardware store to make the two work together. I should have expected that Curtis had already figured that out. It connects together right out of the box. Thanks Curtis for your fore thought and good work on this system.

John

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hcpens

Curtis has always looked after his customers and members. He spent time to walk me through the steps, even though the are clearly spelled out on his web site, and here in the Library. He like so many of the other vendors will not sell and drop you, they are very helpful long after the sell. My non-juice proof chamber is still working like on day one, that was bought back in 2013.

Have fun juicing, John and NEVER worry about asking for help or advise.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
You are most welcome, John. I am glad you found it easy to set up. Please be sure to let me know if you have any questions or need any help along the way!

Harpazo

I got hooked on the Cactus Juice train too. Although I'm still putting mine together I'm hoping to be up and running in the next week or so. Just a couple issues to resolve, wish me luck! I also got into casting at the same time and I cast my 1st blank with worthless wood yesterday!

Thanks to Curtis for the wealth of information he has provided.

ultramax

I have a rotted old piece of tree stump in the oven to get rid of the moisture. It is going to get juiced tonight. Can't wait to see the results. I am working on getting into casting as well. Like to see some pics of your first cast Scott. I need some inspiration.

Harpazo

My CJ system is now up and running as well. It's incredible how smooth the blanks cut and clean up on the tablesaw.

As for the cast blanks I've only done one. I tried to embed some figured wood and it floated in the pressure pot. I didn't notice it until too late. In order to salvage it I just left it in the mold and poured more PR on top. I had used silver Pearl Ex highlight it so I had to try and match two batches. I'll cut into it later to see if it's any good to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom