Turned Some Money This Weekend - Kind of

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Leviblue

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
I made the castings for the Le Roi and a Cigar pen with a 100 dollar bill. I didn't do the CA coverage build up but rather used PR to cast the entire blank.
The Le Roi pen was given to a young lady that is on her way to college as a freshman. I gave it to here an told her that I didn't want her to ever feel like she didn't have any money on her. :)

Here are the results of my personal challenge. I've also been working on my photo skills. I used a new light box that I made.
Comments are welcomed.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Money Mesa 2.jpg
    Money Mesa 2.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 184
  • Cigar Money1.jpg
    Cigar Money1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 148
  • Cigar Money2.jpg
    Cigar Money2.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Money Mesa.jpg
    Money Mesa.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 149
  • Big Money Mesa.jpg
    Big Money Mesa.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
They both look great and I guess your method worked out well. I like the way you wrapped them on the tubes.
I would use higher resolution and crop them so we can see all the details.

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
I may have cropped them to far. The camera setting is something like for a poster and the files are huge. I placed a close up crop for reference.
Thanks!

Leviblue

Local Chapter Leader
Well if your name is Rockerfeller or Gates I suppose you could just reach into your fun money and do what you want. If you're a working stiff that needs every dime, like me, then you have a few options.
1 - Order the destroyed money from online services :cool:
2 - Look online and print the available photos of different currencies. Just don't try to pass it along as real money! :eek:
3 - If you use a scanner or printer, the colors will be off which is fine for a simulated look. But again, don't try to use it as currency. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the reviews and comments.

Top Bottom