Tru- Morgan Silver Dollar tease

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

its_virgil

I was at Seamus house tossing around ideas, should we?

2011-10-08 18.36.59-1.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Forum Runner

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Haynie

I don't care about the value but the look is not all that nifty. The motif on the quarters is more intricate. This is just some chick's profile. What does the other side look like?

seamus7227

theres a bit of distortion in the pic but here is the reverse side, may look good on the upper barrel of a full size gent or on a long click with the american flag behind it

2011-10-08 19.25.01-1.jpg

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Its worth what between $32 an $40 dollars. Are you considering doing it because you can or because you have a buyer? What is the diameter of the coin?

its_virgil

I saw several quarters...all over the place. This guy is loaded...with quarters.:biggrin::biggrin: Seamus is working hard on all of the orders he has. The wait will be well worth it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

View attachment 61154

While you was there did you happen to see a SD quarter lying around?

D.Oliver

I know Seamus is working hard and I know it's gonna be worth it, but I just can't help feel like a lttle kid waiting for Christmas to get here.

I saw several quarters...all over the place. This guy is loaded...with quarters.:biggrin::biggrin: Seamus is working hard on all of the orders he has. The wait will be well worth it.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

View attachment 61154

While you was there did you happen to see a SD quarter lying around?

wiset1

Not sure I would cut a Morgan Dollar up for this, but it's your call. The larger kits would look awesome. How about some replica coins...? Like old ship wreck or Roman coins? I know you can get these online and you could probably just bend them and cast...?

seamus7227

wiset1 said:
Not sure I would cut a Morgan Dollar up for this, but it's your call. The larger kits would look awesome. How about some replica coins...? Like old ship wreck or Roman coins? I know you can get these online and you could probably just bend them and cast...?

FYI: my coins will always be real, no fake , or replicated coins will ever be done by me, it defeats the name "TRU- ?" which to me is an indication of authenticity. Sorry, not trying to sound rude about it, that's just the way I feel about it.

Sent from my Epic using Forum Runner

Top Bottom