Trivia Contest

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Welcome to the 2015 Birthday BASH Trivia Contest.

In addition to the Universal Bash Guidelines, the contest rules are as follows:

This contest will run for 1 week with an IAP or general pen turning trivia question being posted for your musing on a daily basis.

There is a limit of one entry per trivia question per member. Entry will be via email to trivia@penturners.org. In addition to email containing your real first and last name, your IAP Screen name, email address, shipping address and your guess for the answer to that day's trivia question, the subject line must have the date for the question your answering. Invalid or multiple entries will be disqualified. You will have until noon MST (Mountain Standard Time) of the next day to answer the previous days question.

All correct entries will earn 1 point. At the conclusion of the contest, the member with the most points wins. If there is a tie for the most points, the winner will be selected by random draw.

1st, 2nd and 3rd place prizes (depending on availability) will be awarded.

The prizes are to be determined.

If daily prizes are available in addition to the overall contest prizes, all correct entries for each puzzle will be entered into a random draw for a daily prize (typically a box of blanks). You may not win more than one daily prize during the trivia contest, but this will not affect your eligibility to win one of the overall contest prizes.

If you have any questions you may PM D.Oliver or simply post them below.

Last edited by a moderator:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

D.Oliver

All right, all right, all right ladies and gentlemen make sure and check in tomorrow because unlike rock concerts, here at IAP we start the show with the best act. That's right, Trivia kicks this party off!

Last edited:

The Penguin

OK - so to understand the rules (since it's different than years past) -

I won a Box O Blanks today - so I can't win another BOB, but I should continue to play trivia to earn points for the overall win?

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
OK - so to understand the rules (since it's different than years past) -

I won a Box O Blanks today - so I can't win another BOB, but I should continue to play trivia to earn points for the overall win?

That is correct Shawn - the idea is to give as many players as possible a chance to win one of the daily prizes, but still encourage daily participation by having a chance to win one of the overall contest prizes. The end-of-contest prizes haven't been allocated just yet, but they are anticipated to be of higher value than the daily prizes.

Congratulations on getting off the loser train on Day 1!

Top Bottom