Trivia Contest Participants-A Friendly Reminder !!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Randy_

Some of you guys either did not read or did not follow the instructions. I got a number of entries that did not have the correct information in the title block of the email entry. You need to have the date and name of the contest like so:​

1 FEB Trivia Contest. I even made it easy for you by putting the correct information for your title block in the contest rules so you could just do a copy/paste for your entry. Doing the above makes it more convenient for we TriviaMeisters to process the entries and when we are getting over 100 entries per day, saving time is important to us.

I am going to overlook this lapse for the day one contest; but now that everyone is on board, I will not be so lenient in future contests. Please help!!

A couple of folks forgot to include their screen name with their entry; but that was not a problem for the most part. As far as I know right now those who left off their screen name caught their mistake and sent a follow-up message with the necessary information.

Really, don't want to be a dork about this; but there is too much going on right now so time is at a premium and I need you guys to help me out.

Thanks. :):)

Last edited:
Top Bottom