Triton RB Wedding Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Charlie_W

Charlie_W

Here is a pic of a Triton RB Wedding pen I made back in the fall. The blank was cast by firewhatfire and the engraving done by Ken Nelson (Kallenshaan). This post is a test of my uploading skills(or lack of) as I have just jumped into photobucket. I may need some friendly advice on sizing and uploading.

AdriampWil_zps5cd1e4c4.jpg
[/IMG]

If this works, I will post the "Rest of the story".
Thanks in advance.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

In photobucket, when your picture is selected, there is a box to the right that says IMG Code. Just click the code, and it will copy it. Then in your post, just paste the code.

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Here we go again! I don't have the Wedding pen to reshoot and save in a larger size so I am trying another pic. This one is a Red dyed box elder burl on a Rhodium & Black Ti Napoleon. It has a ca finish.

IMAG1139_zps9fc2c528.jpg

Haynie

Image won't expand so it is really small. From what I can see it is a classy pen. The Mapolean is a nice pen.

Charlie_W

Now for the "Rest of the story".

The wedding pen in a nice pen box was wrapped, tied with ribbon and then the card was also tied with ribbon to the box. The wedding was beautiful (outdoor hillside setting), went in to the reception, placed the gift on the table by the box for cards. Reception/dinner/friends...loads of fun.
The next week, the brides mom sends my wife a facebook message. "we have your card but cannot find the gift". They checked everyone's cars, the venue,etc to no avail. Pen Gone!:frown: They now fear it was taken from the table by someone who was there!:eek:. No clue...guest?, catering staff?...Gone...

I ordered more blanks from Phil and am going to remake a new one for her.

Lesson learned: Do not leave a wedding gift on the table. Put in the hands of the family.

doppelganger

Great minds think alike Charlie!!! I did this one a couple years ago :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 95
Top Bottom