Tried out some Presimo kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Trux

Trux

I gave these kits a try- two are roller ball and two fountian. The blue one is going to end up as a present next month for a buddy-I like the kits overall.
CopyofPens2011109.jpg

CopyofPens2011126.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cwolfs69

i have done three of them and they are a nivce little kit. you can get someone into a fountain at a very reasonable price.

76winger

That's a very colorful collection you made. And they look like they have a "simple but sturdy" appearance to them. I'm hoping to try some soon as well.

76winger

I am curious how the threads are? Metal or plastic? I am concerned they will not last given the placement on them.

Wow, I didn't notice the threads down so close to the nib. That might uncomfortable for some who hold the pen down low (such as I do). Hmm.

sumterdad

Nice set of pens. But I agree with the other post about the threads. They do look mighty low on the nib.

trevorh

They all look great. I too am curious what they feel like when held since the threads look to be much to the closer to the nib than other pen kits I have tried. They do look very good for the price of the kit.

Trux

They all look great. I too am curious what they feel like when held since the threads look to be much to the closer to the nib than other pen kits I have tried. They do look very good for the price of the kit.
Well I took one to work and "field tested" it. The threads were not an issue for me-they were right below where the pen is comfortable in my hand- I also had a number of people test it and got positive reviews. Now to see if they sell well:eek:

Top Bottom