Tribute *GRIPS*

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Terredax

Terredax

Banned
I was finally able to finish these up.

I wanted a design that didn't honor just one department or branch of law enforcement, but more of a united design.

With all of the terrible things happening, I feel this design represents the condition of our country, it seems that it's tattered and torn.

The photos are less than good, but I wanted to capture the blue color and utilized the sun to show the color.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Terredax

Banned
These were raffled at the club meeting today.

These were promoted through the facebook page and website for the club.
I think this increased the number of members that showed up to the meeting, with there being standing room only.

I believe the cause helped people to open their hearts and want to contribute. It was a great turnout and brought people together.
There were 1141 tickets sold for the raffle and the gentleman that had the winning number, is a police officer.

100% of the money raised, will be donated.
There was also a vote posted along with the raffle promotion on which organization to donate to.
With officers from across the country losing their lives, it needed to be an organization that included every single officer.
It was determined the donation will be sent to National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

liljohn1368

Those are nice. I cut and put that same flag on a guys hood the other day.

Attachments

• downloadfile(24).jpg
    downloadfile(24).jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 118

Terredax

Banned
Very nice. Did you hand carve the image?

These were sent to an advertising concept company. They use a laser. There is a slight bad smell from it burning the resin when we get them back, but a good wash with some soap remedies the smell.

My brother is looking into getting a laser to do more of these and then he will also use it for his other projects he does. I think he plans to do metal as well, but he is still shopping for one that will meet his needs.

Top Bottom