Trend Airshield Pro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mick

I'm looking at buying a Trend. I've looked at several and trying to find the best price. Anyone else been pricing them lately or know of any sales out rebates?

Sent from my HTC One

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TonyL

I just did the same. I think I saw $380. It lost me at 3...but I am sure it is well worth it.
I bought an MSA instead, goggles and I will probably by a room air filter (Rikon, etc.). My work shop is 15 X 18. I turn acrylics 99% of the time and my house is pretty large. I don't know if there is any dilution that takes place over 5k sq feet. and 3 floors.

mick

I found one brand new in the box with the ear protection on eBay and bid 275.00. Guy beat me to it by 5 bucks in the last 43 seconds. Oh well I'll keep on looking.

Sent from my HTC One

Dick Mahany

Keep looking they're excellent. One thing to know is that the unit or auxiliary charger are not "smart" and can kill battery packs quickly if left in the charger for prolonged periods. I know this from experience. I found details for a smart charger and batteries for an economical rebuild over at Sawmill Creek.

The other thing to know is that the Trend is great with particulates and dust but doesn't filter fumes. If you use CA for finishing, you won't be able to pull this thing of fast enough (not that I have ever done that haha).

Last edited:

walshjp17

While attending the Georgia Woodturners Symposium a couple of years ago, my wife saw Trend Pro and insisted I buy it. No regrets. The money you pay for it is well worth the investment in turning safety and health.

roddesigner

just noticed this I have one for sale never used extra filters batteries charger etc I have a physical condition that prevents my using it so if interested $175 plus whatever the shipping cost from Fl. low weight but fairly large package just let me know still has original box

Dave Turner

just noticed this I have one for sale never used extra filters batteries charger etc I have a physical condition that prevents my using it so if interested $175 plus whatever the shipping cost from Fl. low weight but fairly large package just let me know still has original box

See my email, John. Thanks.

mick

Finally found a buy it now on eBay for 365.00 or best offer. I offered him 290.00 as the last one I bid one went for 286.00.
He came back with a counter offer of 300.00 I wasn't going to quibble over ten bucks so I'm the new owner of a brand new never used Trend Pro.

Sent from my HTC One

Top Bottom