Transmission Sleeves

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I have a large number of transmission sleeves that are good for anyone who wants to use finial twist transmissions (maybe in kitless pens. They are sized to press fit 11/32nd tubes but can be glued in up to 3/8th. Of course you can glue them directly in if you are a bit of a purist and want to keep manufactured components down and leave out the tubes. They will take Le Roi Elegant Royale Transmissions and probably some others but you'd need to try the threads before using any other transmission.

I will give away packages of at least 50 of these sleeves for nothing more than the first class postage (to USA addresses) and PayPal Cost $3.10 for 50 about $4.00 or so for 100 and about $5.00 for 150. No invoices will be given.

I have a few thousand of these so don't hesitate to ask for more than 50.

I have sent out about 2000 of these but I still maybe 300 left if you want them buying 100 they cost you only 4 cents each and buying 200 they're only 3 1/2 cents each - pretty cheap. People ordering after 6/20/14 might have to wait a day or two for them to get sent out - I'm still replacing them in the kits.
BTW the reason these were over sized is that they are plated probably chrome but possibly Rhodium. O In either case they look ok if the rim shows a little.

I also have found that I have a few hundred that will fit in Royale Tubes - these are unplated. I will let most of them go at the same deal(you only pay for shipping the sleeves are free) but I need to hold back a few for spares for that unlucky person that loses or damages one or gets a bag that we missed putting one in.
If no one else is interested, I'll close these out and move along.....I'll give you until July 1st then they're gone.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Jeff, Send $4.00 via paypal marked as sent to "friends or family" to lssmith37@comcast.net - if you have not purchased from my store include your email address and your mailing address in the note section of your payment. They won't ship until Monday.

Top Bottom