TOMORROW ****AUG. 29, 2014****

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stonepecker

Ok......This is MY FAULT........ I take full blame.

I was suppose to post this weeks ago and I would keep forgetting. Must be my advanced years getting to me.

The Minnesota Group is having a meeting Tomorrow Night at Woodcraft.

I am aware that this is very short notice but with the long weekend..... everyone most likely has plans made. HOWEVER, if you are free, we will be having a meeting it the classroom in back. There will be a discussion of preparing blanks. Drilling several different ways. Just a generall talk about beginning pen turning.
I will be there about 5pm. The meeting starts at 6 pm.

Again, I will have some blanks for those people that need something to pratice with.

See you tomorrow.
Wayne

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Sprung

Maybe next time I'll get a chance to make it there - would be cool to meet some fellow pen turners and woodworkers. The topic sounds like a very good one, especially for a new pen turner like me. Unfortunately just too much going on for me to make a 2 hour drive up to the Cities tomorrow. Spent all day in the car today and my in-laws are getting into town for a weekend visit tomorrow night.

stonepecker

Doug, I am just happy to see that you made it safely to So.Dakota.
There will be other meeting. And I promise to post them with the idea of peoples future plans.
Sprung, We are starting out with the idea of keeping it simple. Showing the beginners how to get started and doing it the easiest way for them. These are not one time classes. These will be on going meetings for beginners and advanced turners alike. Learning from the beginning. And once you have the basic skills, then move forward.

Jan, I hear what you are saying......just had one this week.
Hope the next one waits a year to get here......they are comming faster all the time.

Brian G

I remembered the correct date this time!

Good to see you again, Wayne.

Guess I'd better get to the shop and start tidying up if we're going to be meeting at my place in October. I'm going to need that much time!

Top Bottom