tired of turning pens, try spinning them.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Pete, I've decided that this is my new target market for my pens. They'll keep dropping them, cracking them, etc., and wanting to buy more! [:D]

Pretty impressive stuff!

nilsatcraft

I'm leaving Craft Supplies, everyone. I'm going to persue my new career as a Pen Spinner. Look for me at a Bar near you. [:p]
I just checked out a couple of videos and some of those tricks are pretty cool. I tried a simple pen flip but after causing a few coworkers to lose their vision I thought I'd better quit. Fun stuff.

woodwish

So perhaps we can convince these people that they have to have "official" pens to spin, mainly so others in the bar won't be using tricked-up pens that are too light or something? Then IAP could be the official source for approved pens, establish some sort of length or weight? Of course only the expensive kits would met the official requirements, then we get this on ESPN. Soon we could attend competitions with our "official" pens for sale, custom design some, have the competition to include points for the pen itself so the more expensive pens would be worth more points, etc. I can see this being a real gold mine![:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom