Cheer Timberbits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pjohnson

I placed a large order with David on January 11 - shipping from Australia to Massachusetts. Just picked it up in my driveway.

Placed an order with a large US supplier on the same day - still in transit.

Guess who is a Rockstar ..... David and Timberbits!!!!

Guess who is not "_____"

Guess who gets my future business - The Rockstar!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
CHEERS - Timberbits

I had a similar experience. Placed a $2,000 order received it in Florida 4 days later. The shipment included everything I ordered; was properly packaged and marked and arrived in perfect condition. I had a question about one of the pen kits and emailed David. He called me at his expense from Australia and we spoke for 25 minutes. During the conversation he volunteered information that would make him less money but save me a substantial sum. I think Timberbits is a great company and I will be doing business with them again.

pinelumber

I ordered Friday 9 AM EST and it was delivered to me Monday @ Noon. Almost beats gong 5 miles to the local woodcraft store. I will do business with them again Way to go!!!.

Dennis
Pine Lumber :bananen_smilies104::RockOn:

dtswebb

Personally, I think Dave is lying to us all and Timberbits is actually located somewhere in the US. I've placed two orders - a small one with Dave and a larger one with a US vendor to remain unnamed. Everyone already knows which order arrived first.

Yes, I'll be ordering from Timberbits again.

larryc

I know that Timberbits has fast delivery and good prices. Unfortunately on my last order there was a problem with plating on the clips of several of the pens. They replaced the components. I sent the components back to them and David replied "We had a good look at them and can hardly find any issues."

While, they did replace the bad components I feel that that attitude does not bode well for future quality control so I have quit ordering from them.

BSea

Personally, I think Dave is lying to us all and Timberbits is actually located somewhere in the US. I've placed two orders - a small one with Dave and a larger one with a US vendor to remain unnamed. Everyone already knows which order arrived first.

Yes, I'll be ordering from Timberbits again.

Don't you people read the newspaper or watch TV? It's obvious that he's using delivery drones. :biggrin: (smiley face inserted for those who think I might be serious).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom