Thought the segmenters would like this one

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

View in Gallery

Ok, I am no expert on uploading photos, so just click view in gallery and view it. This is the second time this has happened to me, if anyone knows why the photo isn't showing, let me know. All the photos I have posted in threads but 2 have come out ok.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

dogcatcher

4sfi2q.jpg

CREID

Thanx, Dogcatcher. At least you were able to get it to work. Like I said, this is the second time I haven't been able to get a picture to post right. All the others I have tried have worked.

jttheclockman

Thanx, Dogcatcher. At least you were able to get it to work. Like I said, this is the second time I haven't been able to get a picture to post right. All the others I have tried have worked.

The FORCE might be telling you something. Listen to the FORCE:eek::cat::ghost:

dogcatcher

I cheated, I popped up the picture and took a screen shot and then went through Tiny Pic to get an img code.

CREID

I cheated, I popped up the picture and took a screen shot and then went through Tiny Pic to get an img code.

I think it's just too big. I should have resized it.

Top Bottom