Just out of the shop.........
A father & son combo in Purple Mountain Resin, Statesmen & Statesmen Jr
A pair of Jr Ball pens in Red Mellee burl & Black Ice Resin
A redwood Burl Stopper. And that's all folks :D

Curious as to what you think about the cut on the red mellee ball pen [?]

20052716839_DSC01338.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

woodscavenger

I like the custum cut on that second one. I have been looking for other similar mild styles to add th my pens. Well done, good photo, and an awesome family you have there! How much do those pretty little babies go for?

wayneis

Anthony that's a ptetty nice selection of pens. I really like the lines on the mallee jr. gent bp, I'm not usually into the bumpy, curvy lines but that is tastefully done. I may have to give it a try myself.

Wayne

C_Ludwigsen

Anthony, these are all great as usual!!! You might want to post an "oops" once in awhile so we can have some desperate hope of equalling your talent [:D].

I like the cut on the Red Mallee Burl as it ands a touch of distinction with out overpowering the pen.

PenWorks

I won't post the pic Chuck, but if it makes you feel better. I cut 4 Jr. Ball pens, assembled three, all of them the clip was real tight fitting slidding into the cap. I thought just a little more friction. Well it was allot. I squished the cap and barrel to a nice Rosewood one, on the first one I assembled.

I was going to tell CSU about it. I had to sand the other two caps, to get the clip to slide on.

Deere41h

Those are really very nice. It's the first I have seen of the Jr pen and you have done them justice. I really like the Red Mallee.

WoodChucker

Anthony, there all very very nice! I really like the style of the red mellee pen, and I think the first one is beautiful too. Heck there all nice, I think that's the first Statesman pen I've seen made from resin. Making your own is the way to go because I've not seen any blanks that big on the market. Great work and thanks for sharing.

opfoto

Great looking set of pens you got there. I really like the cut you put on the Red Mallee. Nice Job (as always).

Gary

Great work Anthony (as usual)! I don't care for the cut on the red mallee...but then I like flowing lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom