This Saturday Morning Craft Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from W.Y.

W.Y.

Had a fairly successful craft sale this morning in the farmers market grounds .. Sold $456.00 worth except for the ten dollars paid for the space for my easy up canopy.
A person never knows what will sell from one sale to another . That is the main reason for lots of variety . What sells at one will never sell at another. My circuit board pens have been slow sellers since last year but I sold my last two in stock this morning. Sold two PSI Rifle pens and my last three toothpick holders and five bottle stoppers. . The rest was all odds and ends of smaller things including a few small bowls.
I only had three card tables so not enough room to display all my "stuff" . Next time I am taking an extra one and put two on each side with walking space between them .

Pictures are for center, left and right.
CraftSaleCenter.jpg

CraftSaleLeft.jpg

CraftSaleRight.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

W.Y.

So William, going to share some of those spoils?:biggrin: Congrats!!

Sure . . I would love to . .:tongue: but you know how it goes . Always and extra toy . .er . . tool to buy . I just ordered a Beal collet chuck set after having to return two bad ones of another make . That wiped out almost half of what I took in on that sale and the cost of kits etc for what I sold tooks its share also. . It's a great hobby but there really isn't a lot of actual profit in it . The biggest profit in turning is the free wood ones that require no hardware . Something like an order I just got yesterday to make a urn for the remains of a pet. That was my first request ever for one of those but with free wood which I have lots of and no hardware involved it will just be an hour of my time to make it. . The collet chuck will be handy for speeding up production of the fast selling smaller items.

Top Bottom