This peg board came in handy!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bsshog40

So I had a little rack made for my turning tools mounted on my lathe. Well I've already run out of room so I needed to find something else. Was gonna just try to build a floor standing rack when I decided to use some old peg board that I had. I have a little scrap wood rack and tie wrapped the board to it. Don't really have any wall space left in my shop or I could have put a couple 1" boards on the back and mounted it. Seems to work just fine like it is though. So here's the rack on my lathe that I can still use while turning, holding just the tools I need. And the peg board holding the rest.

Attachments

• Lathe.jpg
    Lathe.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 235
  • Turning tool rack.jpg
    Turning tool rack.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 283
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Thanks for posting ... has given me some ideas.

Looks like you can't get a vehicle into (that part of) your garage either !! :rolleyes:

bsshog40

Thanks for posting ... has given me some ideas.

Looks like you can't get a vehicle into (that part of) your garage either !! :rolleyes:
This is actually my 20x60 shop. Still can't get a vehicle in it. Lol Does hold my 2 harleys though! Lol :biggrin:

KenB259

Awesome idea. I have a few leftover pieces of pegboard, I may copy your idea. Starting from the top, in the second picture, what is the tool that is 6th down?

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

KenB259

bsshog40

Top Bottom