This is a Trader

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Made this Amboyna Burl Black Ti Cigar finished with CA , MM to 12000 , PlastX and finished off with Ren Wax for a trade with Dave Washburn . He has a pen a lot nicer than this , so I get the better deal ! :biggrin: Thanks for looking , and any comments are appreciated !

Attachments

• IMG_0387.JPG
    IMG_0387.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_0388.JPG
    IMG_0388.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 192
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

djwood1

Who got the better deal?????????????

I think I did, but that's OK if you think you made out better!:biggrin:

Here's pics of the other side of the trade. Aero with Blackwood and aluminum segments, CA finish and MM to 12000. This one was a collab effort between Kenny Mayes (ken69912001) and myself at our last Indy chapter meeting. I did the demo on segmenting the aluminum and Kenny turned/finished the pen. Outstanding finishing job!:good:

Attachments

• IMG_1447.jpg
    IMG_1447.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Rollerbob

Looks to me like you both got a pretty good deal. I saw the pictures of your last meeting where you were making the segmented pen. Looks like you guys were having a good time!! Well, except for the guy in the middle with the orange T-shirt and hat!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looks to me like you both got a pretty good deal. I saw the pictures of your last meeting where you were making the segmented pen. Looks like you guys were having a good time!! Well, except for the guy in the middle with the orange T-shirt and hat!!
LOL ! I was just wishing you were there Mr. Boob ! :biggrin:

Dave , thanks for posting that pen here . I want everybody to see it !! :biggrin:

Thanks Cris !

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks Arthur , Fred and Mark ! Always good to meet your approvals . It was fun to watch that metal segmenting come together with David and Kenny . I'm anxious to try one myself .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thank you Dawn . I really wanted that pen , and Dave was gracious enough to offer it to me . But I thought a trade would be more appropriate . He likes amboyna Burl . So do I ! :biggrin:

Top Bottom