This became that???

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Brooks803

JohnU

Good news!!! We have received the first "batch" of Jonathon's blanks!!!

Will be going up on the site this weekend---look for ad, here on IAP, when Dawn gets them ready to be posted.

Thank you Jonathon (and Shea)!!!
Keep pouring!!

Great News ...Congrats Jonathan! Welcome to the family. Lol. I'm looking forward to adding a few of your blanks to my cart ... if I can beat out all the drooling shoppers. 

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Brooks803

Wow, Thanks everyone! It makes me very happy to read all the positive comments about my work. I also think I'll need to add this color in with my next shipment up to Ed!

I hate to disagree with your expert opinion on colors, but I think the yellow was the perfect choice for this blank. It does absolutely remind me of vintage bakelite and is about the most stunning looking Jr Statesman ever!

Thanks Jeff! I wouldn't go as far as being an expert, but I'm always curious as to how far I can really go with color choices with a blank like this.

wiset1

I can't get over how amazing these blanks turn out Jonathon! I missed out on the one on exotics...I think they must have lasted about 5 minutes on there, ha ha ha. Good for you brother, keep it up and I really can't wait to see what else you come up with. I'll have to pick up a couple kits and set them aside for some of your work!!!

AWESOME

Top Bottom