Thin clicker pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

kenlholley

Does anyone out there know of a clicker pen kit that is about the size of a standard slimline pen? Obviously it won't use a Parker refill but that doesn't matter.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

I hope you have better luck than I did. 3 out of 5 never made it more than a week. 1 is still working after 3 years. I'm not sure about the other one.

So after those 5, I never made anymore.

Last edited:

Gord K.

In the attached photo the top pen is a Slimline Pro gelwriter from William Wood-Write (yeah, I forgot the clip!) and the diameter at the center band is about 0.425". The middle pen is an Artisan Click pen from CSUSA, the diameter at the center band is about 0.375". By comparison, the bottom pen is a slimline and the diameter at the center band is about 0.33".

I really like the size of the Artisan although the click mechanism on this one is giving me problems. They really don't like to be disassembled and played with! I was disappointed with the Slimline Pro gelwriter because it is considerably bigger than a slimline. The picture really doesn't do a good job of showing the sizes.

Gord

Attachments

• DSCN1727r.jpg
    DSCN1727r.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 124

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Does anyone out there know of a clicker pen kit that is about the size of a standard slimline pen? Obviously it won't use a Parker refill but that doesn't matter.
It really depends on "about the size" there are some fairly thin clickers but none that really approaches the size of a slimline. The "Long Clicker" and the 'Slimline Pro"
and the "Artisian" are about as close to slimline thickness as you will find and they are quite a bit thicker and heavier.

Top Bottom