The world as I know it is not right

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

You step away from the business for a little over 2 years and the clock world is not right. I just tried getting an order together for some clock inserts to restock my inventory and have tried all my resources but to no avail. I am out of luck on a few inserts that I always use. One in particular is going to hurt. I usually can buy these American flag inserts in 2-3/4" 2" premium (pure mineral glass bezels) and also 1-7/16" It is the 2" that will hurt the most. I can get a white background but it looks so plain next to the blue one. My customers prefer the blue.

So as a long shot I will throw the question out there does anyone have any of these in 2" or 2-1/16" (sometimes I use to see them at that size) Or do you know of a place?? Please only suggest a place that you have seen them. I have checked many different sites including one from the UK that I buy from all the time.

Here is an example of it in the 2-3/4" size. They all look the same in the different sizes. I use to be able to order custom clock inserts and I now see that business is no longer there. With the price of material going up and things disappearing maybe I should have stayed away from returning. I know we all have bigger problems to deal with but just wanted to rant abit. :):)

Top Bottom